Featuring Sab Will
(Cambridge university CELTA/DELTA)
It is high time I posted an article to introduce this site to you! I have found many English-teaching sites on the web these months, but as you may have noticed, I have not quoted many among what I consider as being « very good » English lessons to become useful links on Prepa PLS Anglais.
I do believe that Sab WILL got something: ESOL students need work but they need to be touched or even amused for teaching and learning a foreign language is a human process, undoubtedly. Sab Will – an absolutely nice person – proposes several activities throughout his website www.hotchpotchenglish.com :
- FREE ENGLISH LESSONS (just type your e-mail address into this page: http://www.hotchpotchenglish.com/free_english_lessons_info.htm)
- Word games
- A HINTS and TIPS section (one of a kind!) with a « test yourself » and « mini quiz » section
- Lessons or exam questions
- Resources section
- « Blog » section which rather uncommon since it actually is an audio and video podcast collection
- Boutique where you can find useful recources for learners and teachers as well
- Beside the free English lessons, you can pay (though not expensive) and subscribe to the most elaborate lessons
Well, if you have already visited his website, you must have guessed that Sab is a willingness teacher, always cheering up and visibly excellent at computer science, and information technology. Last but not least, as he really is very funny, you are going to love him and particularly his Hotch Potch English sections.
Congratulations to him, and to his other « him », this virtual actor animated within the video frames who contributes to spread the English language in a never-boring way!
Photos: www.hotchpotchenglish.com copyright