This month’s Airman – US Air Force magazine :
- Washington trip gives veterans a chance to pay their respects and receive appreciation.
- Rodeo association allows military people to get in touch with their inner cowboy or cowgirl.
- A combat photographer puts herself on the other side of the lens as she fights cancer.
- Andrews lieutenant spends her free time as a Washington Redskins cheerleader.
- International school at Lackland AFB brings military people and cultures together.
- Intense course prepares Airmen for Army Ranger school.
- Photographers share their views from Joint Forcible Entry Exercise 10-6.
Click on the cover below to read the magazine – www.af.mil courtesy: