Tags: AIRCRAFT, American, ASIA, Boeing, Bogus, Carl Levin, Case, CHINA, Chinese, Choppers, Communications Holdings, Counterfeit, Defense, FLIR, HELICOPTERS, Infrared, Investigation, Knockoff, L-3, LISTEN, Manufacturing, Missiles, NAVY, NEWS, Parts, PLS 3333, Raytheon, SASC, Sea Hawk, Seahawk, Senate, SH-60, SH-60B, Shenzhen, Technology, Thomson, Transistors, U.S., US, USA, USAF, Video
Posts Tagged Missiles
Here is a very interesting publication issued by the U.S. Department of Defense for public release. This report must be worth reading for SLP/PLS 4444 training as the PRC’s stakes and strategy are well explained as well as the prospective, and involvements. (click on the book below):
As far as Odissey Dawn is concerned, the cost of missiles launched would nearly reach $ 300,000,000 according to the Pentagon.
- Almost 200 Tomahawks – almost $ 1.5 million each
- Operating a fighter jet – $ 10,000 an hour
- Almost 500 one-ton warheads – $ 40,000 each
- One downed F-15 – $ 60 million
- A limited no-fly zone – $ 30 to 100 million a week
- Arming the rebels – up to $ 100 billion a year!
- Humanitarian aid – $ 25 million so far
- Rebuilding Libya – not mentioned
Watch the video:
Special thanks to Thierry Hermas for proofreading as I misunderstood the first figure